Senior Management Team
MD, PhD, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
Chairman of the Board
Vitaly V. Omelyanovsky
From 1987 to 2009 V.V. Omelyanovskiy was post-graduate student, assistant professor and professor at the Department of Clinical Pharmacology at the Pirogov Russian State Medical University.
In 2009-2012 he was the director of the Research Center for Clinical and Economical Expertise and Pharmacoeconomics at Pirogov National Research
From 2012 till present time he is the director of The Center for HTA at The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
He also holds the following positions:
- Chairman of the Council of Experts at the Committee on Social Policy of the Federation Council;
- Chief Clinical Pharmacologist at the Ministry of Health of Moscow Region Government;
- Editor-in-chief of the journal “Medical Technologies. Assessment and Choice”;
- President of the Russia HTA Chapter of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR).
He has over 65 research publications and 2 monographs.
Head of Clinical Economic Analysis Department
Maria V. Avksentyeva
MD, PhD, Doctor of Medical Sciences
M.V. Avksentyeva is a specialist in the field of healthcare administration and public health, pharmacoeconomic analysis, quality management for healthcare delivery, healthcare standardization, evidence-based medicine and clinical epidemiology.
From 1992 till 2009 she worked at the I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University; she was a head of the Laboratory of the Quality Management for Healthcare Delivery and Evidence-Based Medicine Problems.
She is an author of over 200 publications, 3 monographs on pharmacoeconomic analysis, several education guides on public healthcare, and standards of medical care.
She participated in the management of more than 30 pharmacoeconomic studies.
From 2010 she is a Deputy Editor of the journal “Medical technologies. Assessment and choice”.
M.V. Avksentyeva is a member of the Interuniversity Ethics Committee, and also of the ISPOR.
Head of Evidence Based Medicine, Biostatistics and Mathematical Modelling Department
Olga Yu. Rebrova
PhD, Doctor of Medical Sciences
1986-2010: Research Center of Neurology, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, researcher at Biochemistry Lab., then the head of the Lab. of Medical Informatics
2008-present: professor at the Department of Medical Cybernetics and Informatics at the Pirogov National Research Medical University
2010-2012: Head, Laboratory of Biostatistics, Research Center for Clinical and Economical Expertise and Pharmacoeconomics, Pirogov National Research Medical University, Moscow, Russia
2012-present: Head, Dept. of Evidence Based Medicine, Biostatistics and Mathematical Modelling, Autonomous Nonprofit Organisation "National Center for Health Technology Assessment", Moscow, Russia
Also she is
- the vice-president of the Russian Society of Evidence-Based Medicine
- statistical reviewer for “Stroke” (American Heart Association)
- member of editorial boards of several journals
- member of ISPOR and several other scientific societies
The fields of research interest are data analysis, clinical trials, artificial intelligence systems.
O.Yu. Rebrova has more than 240 research publications.
Head of International Cooperation
George R. Khachatryan
G.R. Khachatryan has graduated Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry named after A.I. Evdokimov, subject: general medicine.
He worked at Autonomous Non-profit Organization «National Center for Health Technology Assessment» as a research officer. From the beginning of 2014 till present time is working as a research officer at the Center for Health Technology Assessment (HTA) of the Institute of Applied Economic Research at the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Russia, Moscow.
Has more than 10 research publications.
The fields of research and practical interest include:
- International experience regarding organization and performing of health technology assessment;
- Evidence-based medicine (systematic literature reviews, meta-analysis, indirect comparisons, both separately and as a part of pharmacoeconomic studies);
- Quantitative assessment of therapeutic value of innovative medical technologies;
- Market access.
G.R. Khachatryan is a member of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR), executive director of the ISPOR Russia HTA Chapter.